Catholic Daughters of America
Catholic Daughters of America is a national organization of Catholic Women whose
goal is to embrace the principles of Faith working through Love.
The first and third Tuesday in September through December and March through June.
- Provide transporation for Church and Parish activities.
- Support Pro-Life Organizations.
- Visit the sick.
- Provide savings bonds and scholarships to members children and grandchildren.
- Organize art, poster, and essay contests for students in the local schools.
- Host an annual banquet and a communion breakfast.
- Publish a quarterly newsletter.
Theresa Whritenour at 973 334-9041.